Unfilled SuperAdobe Tube Rolls
SUPERADOBE Technology for constructing Buildings, Landscape, Retaining walls, Flood and Erosion control, and infrastucture.
Please note that if you wish to buy Superadobe bag rolls as well as Books and DVDs, these will be two separate transactions. All Superadobe bag roll orders are processed separately through PayPal and will not appear in the shopping cart of the Cal-Earth Store.
SIZES AND PRICES OF TUBULAR BAG ROLLS
PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING within continental United States. Hawaii shipping surcharge: $80.
No International Orders. For help finding/purchasing bags in other countries, please contact us.
|unfilled bag width||approx. filled bag width||small
|12 inch||9 inch||$275.00||$550.00||$765.00||$980.00||$1,365.00|
|14 inch||11 inch||$280.00||$560.00||$775.00||$990.00||$1,365.00|
|16 inch||12 inch||$285.00||$570.00||$785.00||$,1005.00||$1,365.00|
|18 inch||14 inch||$290.00||$580.00||$800.00||$,1020.00||$1,715.00|
|20 inch||16 inch||$300.00||$600.00||$820.00||$1,040.00||$1,715.00|
|24 inch||20 inch||$310.00||$620.00||$840.00||$1,060.00||$1,860.00|
|26 inch||21 inch||$320.00||$640.00||$860.00||$1,085.00||$1,860.00|
|Superadobe wall under construction, filled tubing||Superadobe dome under construction, filling tubing||Roll of Superadobe unfilled tubing (XL size)||Cutting off a length of unfilled tubing|
ALL ROLLS MUST BE STORED IN A DARK PLACE
material degrades when exposed to light
Some information on approximate building sizes:
- To build a small emergency shelter up to 8 feet in diameter requires approximately one small roll.
- To build a medium (10-12 foot) dome, requires approximately one medium roll. However, for buttressing and landscape, a medium-large roll is recommended.
- If uncertain of the amount of bag needed to build a specific project, either: order less than assumed necessary as more can always be ordered, or contact Cal-Earth at 760-956-7533 and we will approximate the amount of bag needed for the project.
- Cal-Earth is not responsible for defects in products
- Bags are sold in conjunction with Cal-Earth's apprentice training course. Cal-Earth is not liable for defective construction.
- All sizes are approximate and depend on builder's technique
- 12 inch bag is for landscaping only
- Check with your local codes and building and safety department before constructing
- This chart is developed in conjunction with Cal-Earth's apprentice training course
- Apprentice discounts available
- Discounts available when purchased from Hesperia
- Bags will take approximately 5-14 days to arrive once order has been processed
- P.O. Boxes are not accepted as shipping addresses.
- Shipper does not call before delivery.
- Redelivery may incur extra charge.
- For those unable to use paypal to purchase bags, bags can be ordered by calling Cal-Earth at 760-956-7533 and providing us with shipping, contact, and credit card information.